BEAKEY 4+1Pcs Makeup Sponges with Foundation Brush, Flawless Foundation Blending Sponge for Liquid Cream and Powder, Professional Beauty Sponge Blender & Kabuki Brush
This multi-colored 4 pieces makeup sponges with 1 piece Kabuki brush set by Beakey is a one of a kind. The Beakey makeup sponges can be used for all kinds of cosmetics, foundation, BB cream, powder, concealer, isolation and liquid application
Made from high quality materials the Beakey makeup sponges and foundation kabuki brush are proven to be non-latex and hypoallergenic giving them a super soft well bouncy feeling making them easy to distinguish.
The Beakey kabuki brush is made of super soft and Synthetic fibers so you can blend your makeup effortlessly and beautifully. With its bold white and gold trim handle it’s easy to hold and carry.
For safe storage a mesh protector is also included making it suitable for professional use or home use.
PRO TIPS; Beakey makeup blender sponge gives you a perfect makeup application and avoids the waste of cosmetics.
The 3 in 1 Multi functional sponges edge-less design for maximum and seamless coverage.
Use the pointy side to get into hard-to-reach places, such as around the eyes, mouth, and nose.
The round base for foundation and blush on the larger areas of your face, such as your forehead, cheeks and chin.
Wet or Dry use, blending sponges turns bigger when wet, so dab it evenly to form a flawless makeup application and remember to clean regularly.
1pc Face Foundation brush
This liquid foundation kabuki brush is made from high quality dense synthetic fibers and gives you a flawlessly blended and buffed makeup look.
Not only for blending powder and BB creams the Beakey Kabuki Brush works wonders with other liquid products
- WET for the application of liquid products, foundation, BB cream, lotion, concealer.
- Drain the water until drops no longer appear.
- Gently move to reduce unnecessary waste
- Available for powder products, highlighters bronzers or shimmering loose powders
- Apply evenly on the sponge surface.
- Tap to create a natural makeup look .
How to Clean
- Clean the sponges with warm water after each use to prevent the spread of germs.
- Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo and work into a light lather.
- Rinse thoroughly and then dry it naturally under ventilated place.